An LG Soundbar is a modern long speaker that supplies a powerful surround sound experience right in the comfort of your home. The soundbars have advanced technology in order to meet these requirements.
Soundbars can sometimes cause users to experience mesmerizing experiences as well as annoying interactions during their entertainment time. There are many reasons why they should be angry about these issues.
Watching a movie on your day off or listening to music while enjoying yourself will be very frustrating if the sound cuts out. Your frustration will mount if you hear the sound cut out repeatedly.
There are several simple tricks that can be done to resolve this common issue. Without the assistance of a technician, you can solve this issue yourself at home within minutes.
LG explains that such problems have two main causes. Your wireless connection is being hindered by too much wireless traffic, or your soundbar software isn’t up to date.
Three basic techniques can be used to resolve these issues. By following the steps below, you will be able to solve the problem.
Why does my soundbar cut out in this regard?
There is no sound coming from the wireless subwoofer. A wireless subwoofer’s sound can be interrupted if there is interference or a physical obstruction between the soundbar and subwoofer. If the subwoofer is not receiving a good signal from your soundbar, be sure that the problem relates to the source audio.
How do I reset my LG home theater?
The digit 0 on the remote control must be pressed simultaneously with the stop button on the main unit in order to perform this function. Until E2P CLR appears, hold for five seconds. Your device has been successfully reset to factory settings.
How to Update Software of LG Soundbar?
You must first download the software update. Directly from the soundbar, this is not possible. The file must be transferred from your computer to the soundbar using a USB cable. Here are the steps to downloading the software update:
- Launch your web browser using your laptop, e.g. The Google Chrome browser.
- Go to LG’s website: www.LG.com – Support>Software and Drivers
- Enter the model name of your LG soundbar in the search box.
- Pop-up windows will be displayed when the software update is available.
- Download the latest version.
Once the file has been downloaded, you will need to prepare it for the soundbar. Installing the soundbar update involves the following steps:
- The first step is to rename the file according to the model name and module. You should write an update module, followed by an underscore, followed by the model name.
- Install the FAT32 file system on your computer after plugging in the USB.
- Copy the SW file to your USB drive.
- When you plug the USB into your soundbar, the word “UPGRADE” will appear.
- The update will start installing after you press the play button on the soundbar’s remote control.
- The soundbar will shut down once the update is complete.
The update will have been successfully installed at this point. Sound will no longer be cut out by the soundbar. With no lags or hindrances, you can enjoy your music and entertainment to the fullest again.
While installing software updates this way, you need to take a few precautions. You might even corrupt the software on your soundbar if you do not take these precautions, which would result in total malfunction.
- Software update files must be renamed correctly in order to work.
- A FAT32 system file needs to be formatted before any files can be copied.
- During the update, your device must never be turned off.
Using the above-mentioned methods, you can fix the problem if your LG soundbar keeps cutting out. As long as you follow a few simple steps, you won’t need to worry too much about the problem because it occurs often. It is still important that you take the precautions seriously so that you don’t damage your soundbar.