Is there a Samsung soundbar in your house? Its functionality and optimal performance can be attested to if you have used it. However, we have enough information to share if you are having trouble resetting your Samsung soundbar without the remote control.
People dissatisfied with their TVs’ standard and traditional audio quality can use a soundbar. With a more immersive background score, you’ll be able to enjoy your favorite movies more fully.
However, installing a soundbar does not imply that it is set in stone. You will often have to reset your audio equipment when it has problems. It might seem dreadful, but if you have trouble pairing your soundbar seamlessly with your devices, you will have to reset it without hesitation.
It will save you some extra money if you know how to reset your soundbar. Your soundbar will be working without any delays without the need to ask for professional help. First, let’s look at some other aspects of Samsung soundbars.
When resetting your Samsung soundbar, keep these things in mind
A person who knows nothing about audio equipment can jump to conclusions instantly when something goes wrong. In that case, you will likely do more damage to your soundbar than you have already done.
If your soundbar stops working, here are a few things to remember:
- There is no damage to the hardware. There are usually no hardware problems with soundbars when it comes to pairing. If you think something is wrong with your device physically, you are wrong.
- Your TV and soundbar likely need software updates if your soundbar doesn’t jumpstart after resetting. It is common for tech gadgets to receive software updates from time to time. The reason they malfunctioned may have been due to their inability to be updated.
- Try connecting your soundbar to another TV or another soundbar to your TV if your soundbar is still not pairing with your TV. As a result, it will be clear whether there is a problem with the TV or the soundbar.
- When your smart device doesn’t pair with the home entertainment system, pair it with the soundbar. By doing this, you will be able to determine whether or not the soundbar’s Bluetooth works.
Why and when do you need to reset your soundbar?
Resetting the soundbar is usually required when it has connectivity issues. It is not just Samsung soundbars that are problematic when pairing with other devices, but Bose and Vizio soundbars. If the soundbar is connected to multiple devices simultaneously, you may encounter issues with your TV.
Soundbars have trouble recovering from conflicts when connected to more than one configuration device at a time. It is possible to restore the original format of the soundbar by performing a factory reset. To ensure effortless operation, the TV and soundbar should be appropriately reset.
Most people don’t understand why their soundbar isn’t working when it doesn’t work. Samsung’s customer service should be contacted immediately since something gravely damaged the soundbar. Warranties do not cover software malfunctions; this is another essential factor to consider.
However, you probably won’t have to wait in line for Samsung customer service. The only thing you have to do is reset your soundbar.
How do you reset your Samsung soundbar without a remote?
Although it may seem impossible to reset your Samsung soundbar without a remote, there’s nothing to worry about, and it’s a very convenient process. Resetting your soundbar without a remote can be done in three ways.
- Press the “Input” and “Bluetooth” buttons using the soundbar strip and hold for 10 seconds. As soon as you let go, the soundbar will be reset.
- You should press the “ON/OFF” and “Bluetooth” buttons together and hold them for a few seconds. When you release the button, your soundbar will be reset.
- Press and hold the “On/Off” and “Volume down” buttons for a minimum of 10 seconds. This method will undoubtedly reset the soundbar if none of our previous methods are successful.
In addition, once your soundbar has been restored to factory default, all your customized data will be lost. If you wish to have the soundbar working again, you will have to take this risk. It is always possible to adjust the settings again according to your preferences.
Following this guide, you can set the Samsung soundbar without the remote control. We aim to provide you with information that will allow you to reset your soundbar and start using it again.
If none of the above methods are successful, Samsung’s customer support is always available. Several support staff members are available to help you. The process may take a while, but you will receive your answer, and they can also guide you on how to fix your sound bar.