Table of contents
- 1 How to reset Bose Soundbar without remote
- 2 Bose Soundbar reset to factory settings
- 3 Reset Bose Soundbar 500
- 4 Frequently asked questions
Even though Bose soundbars are some of the best soundbars, they also get into trouble occasionally. If this happens to you, you can factory reset Bose soundbars at any time. That’s why we’re going to do here in this article how to reset Bose soundbar 500 without remote.
How to reset Bose Soundbar without remote
In this case, we simply power cycle our Bose soundbar without touching the remote control, resolving your issue without the need for a hard reset.
- The first step is to turn off the Bose soundbar so that we can begin.
- Remove the power cord from the Bose soundbar’s socket at the back.
- Make sure you remove the power cord from the wall as well.
- Now that the soundbar and wall have been connected, hold back for a few minutes and reconnect the power cords.
- Turn on your Bose device to enjoy the audio.
Bose Soundbar reset to factory settings
The Bose soundbar can be reset to its factory settings to return it to its original state. When you reset the soundbar, any configuration changes will be lost.
Many Bose soundbar users report that their devices are not compatible with Bluetooth on their laptops, or even with Wi-Fi.
However, we recommend considering all options before performing a hard reset because it is a totally irreversible process.
If you want to solve a problem, you shouldn’t restore factory settings. This is the safest choice, even if there are not all possible solutions.
- The first step is to turn off the router that is connected to the Bose soundbar in order to detach it from the speakers and Internet. You will not be able to get internet for other work until you complete the factory reset of the Bose soundbar after you turn off the router.
- Hold the Volume (-) and Left Navigation buttons for 5 to 6 seconds to clear the pairing list on the remote control.
- Bose soundbars have an action button (the circle icon). It must be held for five seconds after being pressed.
- Upon completion of the factory reset process, the remote control and Bose soundbar will be reconnected.
- Connect the soundbar to the router and turn on the router.
Reset Bose Soundbar 500
It is the thinnest Bose Soundbar of its kind.
Despite this, it does not have less-than-powerful abilities.
Featuring a sleek and sophisticated design, its acoustics can fill an entire room with music.
Check out this review:
If it experiences problems, resetting it to factory settings may help.
What should I do? ”
Bose Soundbar 500 factory reset is the same as Bose Soundbar 700 factory reset.
If you have a Bose Music account, you should first remove your device.
- In your Bose Music app, find “My Account”, which should be in the upper right corner.
- You can edit a product by going to “Manage Products”.
- By tapping on the circle beside the product, you will be able to select the Bose Soundbar 500.
- Tap “Delete”, followed by “Confirm”.
The 500 models can be reset in the same way as the 700 models of the Bose Soundbar.
It is also necessary to hold down the Power and Skip Forward buttons at the same time.
In order to complete the process, you must hold this position for at least five seconds.
Reboot your device after a few minutes
A reboot will follow once that has been completed.
At this point, you just need to wait.
Let it finish rebooting
Once the device has rebooted, wait some more.
When it glows amber, you’ll know it’s done.
It is then possible to reconfigure the soundbar according to your tastes.
Have you set up your Bose Soundbar 500 with voice assistants?
Depending on whether you have Alexa or Google Assistant, follow the same instructions for resetting a Bose Soundbar 700.
Frequently asked questions
How do I reset my Bose Soundbar 500 to factory settings?
All Bose soundbars should be able to be factory reset using this method.
- Make sure your Bose Soundbar 500 is removed from your Bose Music account.
- Hold down the Power and Skip Forward buttons for five seconds.
- Reboot your device once it has finished rebooting.
- Let it finish rebooting.
How do I reset my soundbar without a remote?
“On/Off” and “Volume down” buttons must be pressed and held for 10 seconds. There will be a reset of your soundbar afterward.